In Edo Tokyo Hostel, we will strive to fulfill established the following policy.
- We will comply with laws and regulations and other norms for the protection of personal information.
- We handle personal information in a range of customers in the explicit purpose of use. We do not collect and use personal information from customers without permission. In addition, even with the consent, it should be used within the consent.
- We will establish an in-house management system and clarify the responsibilities.
- We will take reasonable safety measures against the risk of personal information such as unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage, etc.
- Unless it was recognized as an exception by law, we do not provide personal information to a third party other than the co-user who has explicitly at the time of acquisition without the consent of the individual.
- If the customer himself/herself wishes to such disclosure or correction of his/her own personal information, in terms of customers who the offer is we will confirm that it is your identity, we will respond in a reasonable period of time and scope you.
- Laws and regulations related to the protection of personal information, as well as comply with other standards, in response to changes in the social environment, review personal information protection initiatives on an ongoing basis, and improve.